Thursday, April 17, 2008

my interveiw

What motivated you to do this specific painting?
Since the 9th grade i have been overwhelmed by the amount of work that teachers give me. So when i thought about doing a project about the school i thought why not discuss what demonstrate the different things that was piled on me.

What have you done so far and are you happy with it?
So far i have sketch the middle section of the painting and i have also started on of the thought bubbles i think that the center picture can be more develop that what it is right now.

How are those past memories connect to your present?
I am trying to draw thought bubbles of what i remember from all of my years in high school. If i can not remember all of them than its okay because i can always put a memory from this year. so i will try to connect my past hard subject with new ones.

What memories have you started painting?
I have not began to paint any of the memories yet but i have develop the main focus of them. i have come up with graph for the subject of math. i came up with a quote for English.

No comments: