Tuesday, April 8, 2008

weekly reflection

My goals that i want to have plan for my project is simple. My first goal is to come up with a actual sketch of the painting. i do believe this is the hardest part because i am not the best artist. My second goal is to figure the cost of the canvas board and how many that i will need. My third is figuring a goal sheet of times that i want to have the work done by this is so i don't become overwhelmed by the project. These are my goals that i hope to complete by Tuesday and i hope to get them done.

1 comment:

Angelica blog said...

i got to finish all of my weekly goals except the third one. i believe that the reason for my not completing then time sheet is because i seem to be on time with everything. i see no reason to pressure myself to make deadlines if i am already ahead of the game.